Read our latest weekly update on the state of the used car market containing analysis of prices, volume and clearance rates.
- Monthly Truck & Equipment Update January 2022
- Global Car Production, Sales and Exports November 2021
- Monthly Truck & Equipment Update October 2021
- Global Car Production, Sales and Exports October 2021
- Prices were up (+1.6%) once again this week
- Passenger (+2.6%) and Light Commercials (+2.7%) drove increases
- Corporations (+4.8%) and ex-Leases (+3.6%) saw significant increases
- Supply was down again (-4.9%) and remains incredibly volatile
- Clearance rates were slightly up (+1.1%)
- Prices for top 15 traded vehicles were largely positive light commercials doing well
- Ford Ranger (+3.5%), Holden Colorado (4.1%), Isuzu D-MAX (+6.5%) and Mitsubishi Triton (+5%) were all up
- As highlighted above, stock remains considerably low – see our latest reports on car supply and export/import activity
By Tanim Ahmed, Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specializing in Residual Value risk.
Please contact Datium Insights for further analytical support and advisory services.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.