Read our latest weekly update on the state of the used car market containing analysis of prices, volume and clearance rates.
After more insights? Contact us for access.
- Global Car Production, Sales and Exports December 2020
- VFACTS: New Car Sales Insights December 2020
- Will There Be More Car Sales in 2021?
- Monthly Car Supply Update November 2020
- Prices were down in the last week of 2020 (-3%) with repossessions (-11.2%) seeing the largest falls
- Supply was also down (-51.4%) due to the holiday period
- Clearance rates were also down (-10.7%)
- Prices for top 15 traded vehicles were mostly negative with the Holden Commodore (-3.7%) and Toyota Hiace (-5.5%) seeing the largest declines
- With 2020 behind us, read our newest article on what 2021 might hold for car sales
- Stock still remains considerably low – see our latest reports on car supply and export/import activity
By Tanim Ahmed, Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specializing in Residual Value risk.
Please contact Datium Insights for further analytical support and advisory services.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.