Read our latest weekly update on the state of the used car market containing analysis of prices, volume and clearance rates.
After more insights? Contact us for access.
- Monthly Truck & Equipment Update July 2023
- Monthly Truck & Equipment Update June 2023
- Monthly Truck & Equipment Update May 2023
- Monthly Truck & Equipment Update April 2023
- Prices were up in the first week of 2021 (+2.7%) with passenger vehicles (+5.4%) leading the way
- Supply rebounded by (+100.8%) after an expectedly quiet holiday period
- Clearance rates also rebounded (+21.2%)
- Prices for top 15 traded vehicles were mostly positive with the Toyota Kluger (+6.3%) and Toyota Hiace (+6.8%) seeing the largest increases
- With 2020 behind us, read our newest article on what 2021 might hold for car sales
- Stock still remains considerably low – see our latest reports on VFACTS new car sales and export/import activity
By Tanim Ahmed, Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specializing in Residual Value risk.
Please contact Datium Insights for further analytical support and advisory services.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.