Read our latest weekly update on the state of the used car market containing analysis of prices, volume and clearance rates.
After more insights? Contact us for access.
- Monthly Truck & Equipment Update January 2022
- Global Car Production, Sales and Exports November 2021
- Monthly Truck & Equipment Update October 2021
- Global Car Production, Sales and Exports October 2021
- Prices were mainly flat the past week (-0.7%) with ex-leases (+3.5%) seeing the largest increases
- Supply was down again (-6.1%), highlighting the continued lack of stock
- Clearance rates also fell (-7%)
- Prices for the top 15 traded vehicles were mixed with the Toyota Hiace (+5.2%) seeing the largest increase and the Holden Colorado (-3.6%) seeing the largest decrease
- With 2020 behind us, read our newest article on what 2021 might hold for car sales
- Stock still remains considerably low – see our latest reports on VFACTS new car sales and global car production, sales and exports
By Tanim Ahmed, Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specializing in Residual Value risk.
Please contact Datium Insights for further analytical support and advisory services.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.