Read our latest weekly update on the state of the used car market containing analysis of prices, volume and clearance rates.
- Weekly Market Update 13th September 2021Read our latest weekly update on the state of the […]
- Weekly Market Update 6th September 2021Read our latest weekly update on the state of the […]
- VFACTS: New Car Sales Insights August 2021Read our monthly update on VFACTS new car sales results. […]
- Weekly Market Update 30th August 2021Read our latest weekly update on the state of the […]
- Prices continue strong rebound
- Sales of ex-Council vehicles nearly doubled while prices and clearance rates increased greatly as well
- COVID-19 price tracker shows prices have now returned to where they were in the beginning of 2020
- Prices for Toyota Hiace’s increased by nearly 10%, showing demand for commercial vans is strong
- Feedback from market participants continues to highlight shortage of used car stock
- With such strong demand and lack of supply, prices are likely to continue increasing
By Tanim Ahmed, Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specializing in Residual Value risk.
Please contact Datium Insights for further analytical support and advisory services.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.