Read our latest weekly update on the state of the used car market containing analysis of prices, volume and clearance rates.
After more insights? Contact us for access.
- Weekly Market Update 18th January 2021
- Global Car Production, Sales and Exports December 2020
- Weekly Market Update 11th January 2021
- VFACTS: New Car Sales Insights December 2020
- Prices were up this past week (+1.3%) with ex-leases leading the increase (+3.6%)
- Supply was up (+2.3%) with light commercials (+18.6%) seeing more availability
- Clearance rates were also up (+2.7%) and are still at historic highs
- Prices for top 15 traded vehicles were largely positive with the Toyota Hiace (+11%), Holden Colorado (+4.7%) and Toyota Kluger (+4.7%) seeing the largest increases
- Stock still remains considerably low – see our latest reports on car supply and export/import activity
By Tanim Ahmed, Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specializing in Residual Value risk.
Please contact Datium Insights for further analytical support and advisory services.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.