Read our monthly update on truck price movements and import levels into Australia.
- Weekly Market Update 26th February 2024
- Monthly Truck & Equipment Update December 2023
- Weekly Market Update 19th February 2024
- Weekly Market Update 12th February 2024
Used Truck Price Index
- Prices in October increased, moving up by 1%
- Prices are still over 79% higher than pre-COVID
- Every month we collect thousands of truck sales across Australia from a variety of industries
- Our Used Truck Price Index is based on a basket of truck assets, ranging from tippers to prime movers to pan-techs
Agricultural Equipment & Tractor Imports into Australia
- Import volume increased in September 2023, recording a figure of $472 million according to latest ABS figures
- This was a $72 million increase from September 2022
- The rolling 12 month change shows imports are up 137% in September 2023 compared to 2019, further continuing the upward trend
By Tanim Ahmed, Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specializing in Residual Value risk.
Please contact Datium Insights for further analytical support and advisory services.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.