Read our monthly update on truck price movements and import levels into Australia.
- Weekly Market Update 16th May 2022
- Weekly Market Update 9th May 2022
- Weekly Market Update 2nd May 2022
- Weekly Market Update 25th April 2022
Used Truck Price Index
- Prices in June were largely flat, moving down 1%
- Prices are now 38% higher than pre-COVID and 20% higher from the start of the year
- Every month we collect thousands of truck sales across Australia from a variety of industries
- Our Used Truck Price Index is based on a basket of truck assets , ranging from tippers to prime movers to pan-techs
Agricultural Equipment & Tractor Imports into Australia
- Import volume increased in May 2021, recording a figure of $215 million according to latest ABS figures
- This was a $45 million decrease from April 2021
- Compared to May 2020, volume increased by $72 million (+50%)
- The rolling 12 month change shows imports are up $1.01 billion in May 2021
Are you in need of Specialised Valuations assistance? Contact Marc for a consultation.
National Manager, Valuation and Advisory Specialties – Pickles Auctions
Ph: +61 417 212 872 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Tanim Ahmed, Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specializing in Residual Value risk.
Please contact Datium Insights for further analytical support and advisory services.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.