- Automotive and Industrial Market Update March 2021
- Automotive and Industrial Market Update November 2020
What to expect from this webinar:
- Introduction and update from Bruce Maclennan, CEO of Pickles
- The teams at Pickles and Datium Insights have prepared a comprehensive analysis of the automotive and industrial resale markets
- How the industry has shifted from the impacts of COVID-19
- Insights, trends and forecasting from Datium Insights
- The automotive and industrial landscapes in 2021 and onwards
General Manager, Motor Vehicles at Pickles
Brendon is responsible for the entire Motor Vehicle division at Pickles which includes Government, Fleet, Novated, Repossessed and Manufacturer vehicles.
Director, Industrial at Pickles
Bruce oversees Trucks, Machinery, Earthmoving Equipment, General Goods, IT and Pickles Valuation Services. Bruce’s particular areas of expertise are in transport, agriculture, construction, mining, marine and aviation.
Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specialising in Residual Value risk.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.