Read our latest weekly update on the state of the used car market containing analysis of prices, volume and clearance rates.
After more insights? Contact us for access.
- Weekly Market Update 27th June 2022
- Weekly Market Update 20th June 2022
- VFACTS: New Car Sales Insights May 2022
- Weekly Market Update 13th June 2022
- Prices in the market were largely flat across last week with a slight downturn (-0.5%) overall
- There were mixed results across vehicle models with the Ford Ranger seeing the greatest increase (+3.8%) and the Toyota HiAce seeing the greatest decrease (-3.9%) last week
- Clearance rates fell (-2.4%) with only ex-council and ex-finance company sales seeing an improvement from last week
- Sales volume was also down (-8.9%) last week as lockdowns in NSW and VIC continue to impact availability of stock
By Tanim Ahmed, Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specializing in Residual Value risk.
Please contact Datium Insights for further analytical support and advisory services.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.