Read our latest weekly update on the state of the used car market containing analysis of prices, volume and clearance rates.
After more insights? Contact us for access.
- Weekly Market Update 26th February 2024
- Monthly Truck & Equipment Update December 2023
- Weekly Market Update 19th February 2024
- Weekly Market Update 12th February 2024
- Prices were up the past week (+0.7%) with ex-corporations vehicles (+2.2%) seeing the largest increase
- Prices for the top 15 traded vehicles were largely negative with Toyota RAV4 (-3.02%) and Toyota Landcruiser Prado (-2.70%) seeing the largest decrease
- Clearance rates were down (-3.7%) from last week
- Sales volume was down (-25.7%) last week
By Tanim Ahmed, Head of Product at Datium Insights
Tanim is a Macquarie University alumni with degrees in Finance and Economics. He has spent a decade in the Leasing and Finance industry, specializing in Residual Value risk.
Please contact Datium Insights for further analytical support and advisory services.
Disclaimer: This is a general information service only and we do not provide advice or take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. Please seek professional advice with regards to how any of the material on this website can impact your own financial situation. Datium Insights is not liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information provided directly or indirectly, by use of this website.