We are looking for a passionate and innovative individual to join our data team in disrupting the asset remarketing industry. If you are hungry for pioneering transformative data projects and solving difficult problems, you are the right person to join our Kuala Lumpur office. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead while also being hands-on in our fast-paced start-up environment.
What You Can Look Forward To:
- Creatively solve business problems using advanced statistical analyses and machine learning techniques.
- Initiate and drive data projects together with product owners and software engineering teams.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the Pickles Auctions business to deploy and iteratively improve on AI solutions.
- Conduct investigative analyses and apply predictive modeling to build and improve Datium products.
- Partner with data engineering and business intelligence teams to identify opportunities and discover efficiencies.
- Rapidly develop AI solution prototypes and design experiments to test hypotheses.
- Develop, monitor, and manage accuracy metrics of models in production.
- Implement and manage a high standard of procedural documentation.
- Research and experiment with state-of-the-art machine learning techniques and tools.
What We’d Like You To Have:
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in data science, analytics, business consulting, scientific research, computing or similar data-driven roles.
- Extensive experience in the complete modeling lifecycle, from ideation to deployment and continual monitoring and maintenance.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Proficiency in Python and R or other statistical and scientific tools
- Strong business acumen, project and people management skills
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Extremely motivated to continue learning and growing
- Practical experience with deep learning and computer vision projects.
- Experienced with deploying machine learning models in production and cloud services such as Amazon Sagemaker or Azure Machine Learning.
- Passionate about adopting new technologies and experimenting with new frameworks.
- Proficiency in ETL tools, advanced SQL knowledge, noSQL databases, and Spark engine.
- Familiarity with visualisation and dashboarding tools