We currently have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join Datium Insights as a Product Owner to enhance our product offering.
The successful candidate will be working within the Products team and will be responsible for the growth of our product portfolio which contains innovative technology for the automotive fintech industry.
Our product suite is digitally focussed, with a mixture of API services and front-end UI platforms that deliver self-service capabilities for our customers.
The Product Owner is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Owner’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
This is a wide-ranging and hands-on role where you’ll have the opportunity to develop skills across multiple disciplines, including but not limited to, product development, business intelligence, data science, marketing and sales.
What You Can Look Forward To:
- Development of a seamless, automated, self-service customer journey.
- Work alongside a high-performing team of software developers to drive product development.
- Clearly design roadmaps for each of Datium Insights’ products and articulate via collaboration and documentation how and when products and features evolve to ensure a consistent release schedule over time.
- Define key success metrics for the product portfolio, develop strategies to hit targets and maintain reporting to illustrate performance.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours
- Act as a leader within the company
- Identify potential partners and third-party providers to meet objectives.
- Leverage our data science team to ensure outputs from our products are of market-leading quality, clearly articulate customer feedback where issues arise and identify gaps in our data solutions.
- Identify new product opportunities, create rich and informative proposals and work with stakeholders to bring to fruition.
What We’d Like You To Have:
- 5+ years of product management experience, including time spent working with software developers, data scientists, marketing & sales teams, customers and senior management.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- A proven track record of project delivery and a willingness to get your ‘hands dirty’ to achieve your outcomes – we are looking for candidates with an appetite and track record for getting things done and delivering.
- Exceptional ability to breakdown the user experience and articulate/conceptualise this to software developers in a clear and understandable manner.
- Extensive experience using product/software development platforms such as Azure Dev Ops.
- Experience within the Automotive or Fintech industry is highly desirable.
- Experience in R, Python or other statistical tools is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, ideally specialising in Finance, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.