We currently have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join Datium Insights as a Business Intelligence Analyst to work on PowerBI dashboard development. The analyst will be working within the Business Intelligence unit and will have a chance to develop his/her career in the fields of analytics, visualisations and data science.
What You Can Look Forward To:
- Use PowerBI to fulfil data visualization and reporting needs for the business through the development of intuitive, engaging, insightful, attractive dashboards and visualizations.
- Utilise advanced DAX and SQL queries, including creating calculated measures, to translate business logic & requirements into PowerBI visualisations.
- Connect PowerBI to Google Analytics and develop marketing dashboards
- Create PowerBI dashboards that compute marketing ROI (return on investment) and other key marketing metrics
- Developing, publishing, scheduling and maintaining PowerBI dashboards as per business requirements.
- Create & maintain a set of design templates for PowerBI dashboards to ensure visualisations are always using attractive & consistent colour schemes, formats, titles, headings, captions and more.
- Educate and provide guidance to team members on PowerBI best practices & design principles.
- Work directly with PowerBI end users to identify, debug and fix issues in dashboards and visualisations.
- Strong understanding of PowerBI security & user administration features, including usage monitoring and capacity utilization.
What We’d Like You To Have:
- At least 5+ years’ hands-on experience in data visualization design and development using PowerBI.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in Digital/Web Analytics.
- At least 5+ years’ experience with digital analytics tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Advanced skills in writing DAX and creating calculated measures in PowerBI.
- Advanced skills in writing SQL queries.
- Experience and ability in creating designs & templates for use in PowerBI dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, ideally specialising in Finance, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Strong analytical skills and creativity for creating charts and graphics for senior-level business presentations.
- Experience in R, Python or other statistical tools is desirable.
- Ability to execute and perform under pressure.